Alpha Medical Co. has been established as a medical company in Kuwait. Our traditional business model is based on our logo “providing quality for dental experts “.We work as official and sole distributors for leading companies specialized in the dental field (from USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy…) To name some of our worldwide brands: Philips Zoom , Straumann , Vita , Geistlich , Jota , Medesy , Aseptico , Bisco , …
• Purpose To be a leader in the medical supply sector by providing premium quality and excellent service for our customers and end users
• Vision To provide quality products that exceeds the expectations of our esteemed customers.
• Mission statement To build long term relationships with our customers, clients and provide exceptional customer services by pursuing business through innovation and advanced medical products.
• Core values We believe in treating our customers with respect and faith• We grow through creativity, invention and innovation.• We integrate honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning
• Goals local expansion in the field of medical suppliers and develop a strong base of key customers.
• Scope of Work Alpha Medical Co. is a family owned company present in the market since 7 years but with experience of more than 18 years in the medical supplier field.
Our presence in the market is well known due to our wide range of services and market coverage.
Straumann is a pioneer and global leader in implant dentistry. In collaboration with leading clinics, research institutes and universities, Straumann researches, develops and manufactures dental implants, instruments, prosthetics and tissue regeneration products for use in tooth replacement and restoration solutions or to prevent tooth loss.
Inspired by dental professionals. Designed by scientists. From oral hygiene to whitening to sensitivity relief, Philips Oral Heathcare is reimagining the world of oral care, one revolutionary product at a time.
Geistlich Pharma is specialised in biomaterials for the regeneration of bone, cartilage and tissue and develops and manufactures medical devices and pharmaceuticals with the goal of giving patients a better quality of life.
VITA has been shaping progress in dentistry since 1924.
Much has changed since then. One thing has remained the same: The desire to find increasingly better solutions for the fabrication of perfect prostheses.
Inspired by dental professionals. Designed by scientists. From oral hygiene to whitening to sensitivity relief, Philips Oral Heath care is re imagining the world of oral care, one revolutionary product at a time.